All the motivation you need to start a business in one blog
Entrepreneurship may not be for the faint-hearted, but it certainly has a lot of pros and not as many cons.
If you have a personality type that wants to learn, develop, grow and prosper - then perhaps becoming an entrepreneur is something you should be considering.
However, you do have to start somewhere, and a startup isn't what it use to be. It's actually a million times better. For instance, in Australia there are so many grants for startup businesses, that funding will be somewhere, you just need to know where to find it.
Secondly, crowdfunding is the new norm, so go onto any crowdfunding site, see who is successful and copy their formula. Not rocket science really.
The internet is incredibly powerful. It gives you the ability to see what is going on in the world and if you type in "startup" then you are likely to see millions of options to be inspired, to learn from others and to motivate you to take that very important first step.
If having a startup is something to consider, I suggest:
- Start watching ted talks and stalking startup entrepreneurs on YouTube
- Go to seminars and conferences - network and be motivated by speaker stories
- Passion goes a long way
- Creativity by nature in everything you do whether its products and services or the way you structure your business is a must
- Being free and independent is like having a load off your shoulders
- Know that you can always improve, do better and learn more.
Come along to North Queensland Entrepreneurs Conference by booking a ticket on www.nqecon.com.au - you will be inspired - that is for sure!