Facilitated Marketing Workshops Who should attend:
All key stakeholders that benefit from the outcomes of a marketing strategy. Preparation:
Marketing Eye will send you and your team and on-boarding checklist of all the things that you need to do as part of preparation for a 3 to 4 hour workshop that encourages team participation, brainstorming and sharing of experiences. Discussion topics:
Who will be your facilitator:
- What are your business goals, sales and marketing objectives?
- What are you key marketing priorities
- What is your company story
- What is your brand?
- SWOT analysis
- What are your company’s key messages
- Who is your target audience?
- Tactically, what marketing activations need to be implemented over the next 12 months to make your business more successful: branding, public relations, website, search engine optimisation, advertising, communications, social media, direct marketing, electronic direct marketing, marketing automation, customer relationship management, events, tradeshows, SMS marketing, video marketing and more.
- What is your marketing budget, marketing resources and key points of action moving forward?
A senior marketing manager with more than 15 years’ experience will facilitate your marketing workshop. Investment:
$1,950 includes market research, preparation and facilitation of a 3-4 hour marketing workshop and 1 hour action plan moving forward.