When aged care physio company, Age Strong Physio, came to us to revitalise their brand, we were impressed with their receptance to understanding that their audience has changed significantly, and as such, they are not looking for "old" but something fresh and rejuvenating.
Age Strong Physio work both onsite at aged care facilities throughout Australia, and off-site where required. They do home visits and they have a range of services that extend from just physio.
All of their equipment is the latest and their experience is extensive, particularly given their specialised area.
Our team at Marketing Eye Melbourne found working with the Age Strong Physio team as being one of the best experiences they have had in aged care marketing. The founders, Cheryl Aldcroft, quite simply "got it" and the results speak for themselves.
Change is needed in how health practitioners work with aged care facilities and keeping the same old teams coming back year after year may be good in that you know the person, but at the end of the day, it's the patients health that is most important and a holistic approach is required.
- Marketing Strategy
- A new brand and style guide
- Branded stationary
- Interactive website
- Presentation of their services for aged care facility managers
- Various marketing materials
Aged care is changing. Design is imperative to visual communication and our team at Marketing Eye Melbourne did a great job in ensuring that they were able to best communicate why Age Strong Physio was the right choice for all aged care facilities.
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants