The lure of saving money
It’s been a fairly awesome year in that regard and a great comeback from the belated hit from the GFC (or Global Financial Crisis for anyone who has forgotten).
Given that the year is ending, we are looking at ways in which to plan for 2011. One area of the business that we are looking at is client acquisitions and we were going to close off acquiring any new clients in 2010 on 30 October, 2010, but today, I have just changed my mind.
In fact, I am looking to acquire another 20 new clients in the month of November, so 20 more small businesses will be ready to tackle 2011 with the full force of marketing power in their organisation.
That means, not only will they get a ‘marketing eye’ in their business, but the aim is to;
- Give free editorial in the Marketing Eye magazine for 10,000 business leaders (circa expected to be approx. 60,000) - RELEASE DATE IN FEBRUARY 2011
- Promote the company on the Marketing Eye Marketing Machine – that is twitter, facebook, blog and newsletter
- Free promotion at the Marketing Eye conference for Entrepreneurs
- Press release on Marketing Eye’s very popular website
- AND ONE MONTH FREE ADDED TO EVERY MARKETING EYE CONTRACT!!!!
As I said, it’s pretty simple… we want to be organised for 2011 and give our clients more than they have ever received in the past. We are gearing up for big things and its a very exciting time for everyone at Marketing Eye.
We are working hard on delivering to clients experiences and opportunities that no other small business marketing company delivers – at no extra charge, to our valued clients.
The reason we have chosen to do this, is that our plan is to case study the Australian operations for the rest of the world – and we want to show off just how good we really are and how much value we give to small businesses in Australia.