Do you know what a high performing marketing department looks like in 2016
What high performing marketing teams do is show accountability to company goals with reference to what is expected to be derived from the marketing area of the business, structure that promotes success, and the right budget to deliver upon the goals that have been set out.
You cannot compare one marketer to another. Each marketer is very different and this makes it increasingly difficult for entrepreneurs to know whether they have the right marketing lead in their business, to take the reigns off their own intuitive marketing decisions that they may have made to get to the point of hiring a team of people to take the business forward.
The fact that higher performing marketing teams deliver higher ROI and profits by investing in digital, technology, and marketing analytics, alongside traditional marketing mediums causes much confusion for those outside the marketing department who not only rate on results but their understanding of how results are actually achieved.
Marketing Eye works with SMB's and mid-sized businesses. We define SMB's as being either companies that have 5 to 100 employees or $2 million to $200 million in annual revenue.
When an entrepreneur has graduated from being a one-man-band or having just a few employees, they realise that they have two choices; hire a marketing manager or outsource to a marketing firm.
Marketing Eye will be hosting a webinar, possibly the most important one that you can sit in on to better understand how to get the most out of marketing and what you need to have a high performing marketing team. It is structured to be 20 minutes, with take-home slides downloadable for you to start implementing in your own business or to utilise as a blueprint for your marketing team.
Details of marketing webinar:
DATE: DECEMBER 1st, 2015
TIME: 9AM EST
You will learn:
- How a high performing marketing team operates
- What are the key drivers of a marketing strategy in 2016
- How to give sales teams the tools and confidence to sell
- What measurement tools will help you work out what is effective and what is not
I will be hosting the webinar. My credentials are for everyone to see but a recap:
- 24 years marketing experience
- Over 300 marketing strategies written and implemented
- Developer of marketing technologies
- First-to-market in Australia on using new marketing technologies derived from the US market
- Have worked with over 200 marketers, with experience in seeing who is high performing and who is not.
This webinar is only 20 minutes in length because we understand how time poor companies are pre-Xmas. But in that condensed time, you will learn things that will change the way you look at your marketing department and the expectations that you set for 2016.