Marketing Executive on Client Accounts | Marketing Eye Melbourne
Marketing Executive | Client Accounts
Marketing Eye is an international marketing consulting firm that offers businesses an outsourced marketing department or a team of people who complement an existing business unit. We work for companies that are small, mid-market and sometimes large global corporations.
We are known for our ability to gain valuable insight into a clients’ business, industry and market, and provide the most comprehensive, strategic and results-driven marketing strategies to those companies helping them go from where they are today, to where they want to be in the future.
As a Marketing Executive on Client Accounts at Marketing Eye, you will be required to be forward thinking, self-starting, confident, and eager to learn about many diverse companies that would be part of your portfolio. You will need to be a person who prides themselves on being successful in marketing and helping businesses achieve their goals.
What underpins our success is technology, some through third party providers, but mostly the use of Robotic Marketer, the world’s first automated marketing strategy platform. The use of technology and your capability to write strong communications and high impact content is critical to this role and the success that we strive to achieve for our clients.
The people you will work with are highly talented, super smart and determined to reach goals, but at the same time ensure that their work environment is fun, full of social media posts and highly engaged. They drive culture and are looking for someone who will join their ‘work family’.
The challenges that you will have may include multi-tasking across multiple clients in different industry sectors, communicating to clients in a way that they understand and highlights the value we provide, and not being overwhelmed by just how talented your peers are. They are there to help you navigate the next stage in your career, and will always have your back.
This role entails knowing the entire marketing mix, but in many cases we realise that Marketing Executives will be strong in some areas, but not all. We will help you fill that gap.
This position offers training and quick progression towards becoming a qualified Marketing Manager. We’re looking for qualified candidates who will possess 2-3 years of marketing experience including the skills detailed below and relevant work experience.
As a Marketing Executive, you will:
- Manage client relationships
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations;
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national and specialist publications - or on the radio, depending on the organisation and the campaign;
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs;
- Writing and proofreading copy;
- Liaising with designers and printers;
- Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Sourcing and securing sponsorships;
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Managing marketing budgets;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Supporting the Marketing Manager.
- 2-3 years marketing experience
- A degree in marketingor communications
- A desire to know your customers and their industries
- Creative writing and strongcommunication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- An aptitude for learning and developing your capabilities
Ambition to be the best
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent team work ethos
- Awareness of commercial outcomes for clients
Job Type: Full-time