You are your own worst enemy
Are you holding back your own business? Are you the reason why sales aren’t what it should be?
Day after day I speak with entrepreneurs who have a great business concept, excellent service and are in general really nice people, but they don’t know how to sell themselves nor do they know how to put their best foot forward.
1. You can do anything!
2. Believe in yourself and your business
3. Don’t compare your business to someone else’s – you are unique and need to stay that way
4. Just because one customer has a bad experience with a competitor company, don’t change the way you do business “in case someone mistakens you for them”
5. Create your own opportunities
6. Be proud of what you have achieved and what you can do for others
7. Stay alive. Don’t get weighed down on negativities in business or in life. Being positive will keep a smile on your face and on others.
Sometimes I have conversations with people and they are so negative. As entrepreneurs, we cannot afford to be negative and if you are in fact negative, then why would anyone want to do business with you? I wouldn’t.
Don’t be your own worst enemy.
About Marketing Eye
No, we are not business coaches, but instead marketers who are experienced, passionate and eager to make a difference to your business. We capture the true essence of your brand, bring it to life and ensure that your marketing strategy is in line with your overall business strategy. Our marketing consultants are ambassadors of our brand, Marketing Eye, and your brand. They meet people every day that perhaps you can do business with. Connect with a Marketing Eye today by ringing 1300 300 080.