It's the calm after the storm in our office today. We are all working away, in a more manageable pace, with a bit more freedom for creativity and looking at the year ahead - with a fresh set of eyes.
Television interview for biodiesel client. Tick.
Video for logistics company. Tick.
Marketing strategy for beauty company. Tick.
Website copywriting for water company. Tick.
Website for supply chain company. Tick.
Independent Market Report for public listed company. Tick.
I am exhausted just typing these marketing activities that are going on in the office today.
While everyone is breathing slowly again, getting ready for the new financial year is paramount. I mean, getting your business plan in order, setting sales goals and budgets, fine tuning the year-aheads marketing strategy and ensuring that our people management program is in place.
It's all happening in our office, but is it happening in yours?
Fail to plan, plan to fail.
P.S. If you like this marketing blog, then please feel free to share it on whatever social network medium you see fit. We love facebook, twitter and linkedin!
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants