When there is ‘a storm in the middle of a tea cup’ it’s often best to find a lid and put it on it whilst you think about what the best steps of action are to take.
Over the years I have learnt not to make hasty decision (yet amazingly I still do slip back into this zone from time to time) and to consider every stakeholder in the equation as if it was me in their shoes.
Sometimes having a mentor to guide you through issues helps or some people prefer the services of a business coach.
Marketing Eye’s way to handle the big issues that we face from time to time;
- Have a cup of tea
- Sleep on it
- Draw the stakeholders and work out the pros and cons
- Take alot of deep breaths
- Refer to a mentor, business associate, business coach or friend to act as a sounding board
Join Marketing Eye on Twitter and Facebook today!
P.S. If you like this marketing blog, then please feel free to share it on whatever social network medium you see fit. We love facebook, twitter and linkedin!
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants