2. Have a sale! Sales Promotions are not just for retail, they work just as well in business to business marketing.
3. Ring your entire prospect list and re-engage with them reinforcing why they should do business with you. Or perhaps take them out for coffee.
4. Electronic direct mail letters always work well, particularly if you have something useful to say.
5. Show off what you have achieved for the year and communicate it to your entire database.
6. Write a newsletter that empowers people to take action.
If all else fails, start writing the 2011/12 marketing strategy that is going to catapult your company to new heights.
About Marketing Eye
Marketing Eye is Australia's leading small business marketing company. We help small businesses grow and prosper through providing the right marketing strategy to promote their goods and services and then ensuring that it is implemented in the way in which the strategy intended.
If you have not developed your 2011/12 Marketing Strategy and need a Marketing Eye, then contact us today on 1300 300 080.
P.S. If you like this marketing blog, then please feel free to share it on whatever social network medium you see fit. We love facebook, twitter and linkedin!
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants