Some of the things they do include:
- Conducting marketing workshops: once trained, they run through marketing workshops as part of our client onboarding process.
- Writing marketing strategies: Our marketing executives write the first draft of our marketing strategies for clients. They sit in on marketing workshops or are pivotal in conducting marketing workshops, then use that information, along with marketing research and knowledge to write marketing strategies. On average, a marketing executive will write two marketing strategies per month across various industry sectors.
- Executing on marketing strategy: That includes writing electronic direct marketing letters, setting up marketing campaigns, working with graphic designers and web developers, working with our in-house communications teams, setting up events, webinars, placing advertising - you name it!
- Digital marketing activities: Everything from writing blogs to setting up social media calendars, Marketing Executives are responsible for a number of clients digital marketing initiatives.
- Learning marketing automation: We teach our Marketing Executives how to use marketing automation software on behalf of their clients. It is possibly one of the biggest pluses with working for Marketing Eye as marketing automation is essential in every company's marketing mix.
We have had marketing managers aged 22 years old, that were more capable than any 40 year old we have employed previously. This fast-track approach to their careers is based on their ability to not only understand marketing, but be intuitive to the clients needs and understand entrepreneurship.
Marketing Eye is an interesting company. We do things that others don't.
We are known for being an outsource marketing department to small to medium sized businesses, and our structure and processes are a refreshing change to the clients we work with.
But we are also:
- A technology company: We develop our own technology, develop websites, do search engine optimisation, APP development and marketing automation implementation.
- A media company: We have a custom magazine that is distributed through a database and also in news agencies, we publish marketing and entrepreneurial books, and we are one of the highest profile marketing companies in Australia on social media giving both ourselves and our clients a voice in a very important marketplace.
- We are an educator: Our education program for 2016 is exceptional. We will teach marketers, students and competitors how to write powerful marketing strategies aligned to business goals. We will also teach social media programs particularly in rural areas to set up businesses services the rest of Australia and perhaps the world - creating jobs and opportunities.
- And we license our model: For those who have reached the heights of their careers and wish to own their own marketing business, and work under a well-known, structured methodology, we sell licenses. We are currently looking for licensees in the Gold Coast, Townsville, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth. For $25,000 you will be trained and have all the templates, systems, technology, marketing and support of the Marketing Eye brand.
So, if you are Marketing Executive in Sydney and looking for an exciting career path. Salary for marketing executive is $55k to $65k depending on experience. Graduate position is $49,950 if you are an outstanding graduate that is willing to put your hand up!
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants