10 marketing tools you should be utilising daily
Marketing has never been so easy! With the increased utilisation and integration of technology, marketing for any business has never been so simple and effective. We recommend investing in these ten programs to successfully market your products and services for your business.
- LinkedIn- creates awareness and engagement. LinkedIn is great for finding valuable potential prospects and leads as well as driving up brand awareness in the professional community. It’s a great free space to promote your desired content. With over 26 million companies and 15 million active job listings, LinkedIn is a great place to market your business.
- Google Analytics- getting to know your customers. Analyze all your data for your business in one place. Google Analytics uses machine learning to help you better understand your customers and how to reach them. It takes information from your site and app users to help you improve your marketing, content, products, and more.
- Hootsuite- social media management. A huge part of marketing is social media. With Hootsuite you can schedule posts for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google and YouTube. Instead of constantly checking your social media you can use this program to post the content for you. Just enter what time and day and then you don’t have to worry about it anymore, it will post at that exact time for you.
- Kissmetrics- turning insights into sales. Turn bystanders into buyers with this analytical program. Kissmetrics takes highly targeted email and Facebook campaigns and uses them to promote your business. Audiences will be more engaged because the message is so specifically tailored to them. Kissmetrics also helps you become more aware of what your customers like and respond to.
- Socialmention- real-time social media search and analysis. Social mention helps you monitor your four major metrics: strength, sentiment, passion, and reach. This allows you to track your social media presence easily, plus it’s free!
- Meltwater- understanding the bigger picture. Meltwater helps you monitor local media coverage in real-time from thousands of sources across Print, Broadcast, Online, Social and licensed content. It also tracks your impact and helps with crisis communication. Over 30,000 clients use Meltwater to build influence and connect with their audience. It’s perfect for measuring success on-the-go.
- Google Alerts- what’s driving traffic to your site? Every time your brand or keywords are mentioned, you’ll get a notification telling you which sight they were mentioned on. Knowing which social media platforms people are using to discuss your business can help you get a better understanding of your audience.
- Google PageSpeed Insights- another great Google tool! PageSpeed Insights evaluates the content of your web page, then proposes suggestions to make that page faster for your consumers.
- SpyFu- comparing your competitors. With Spyfu you can research your competitor’s most successful keywords used. This allows you to determine new SEO and PPC opportunities.
- Siteliner- finding your website’s flaws. You may not know it but your site could have duplicate content or broken links. Nothing is worse than a website that doesn’t function properly. To successfully market your business you must have accurate and spot-on content. Thankfully, Siteliner can help you see any errors on your web page. Just enter your link and seconds later your results will pop up.
All these tools can and will help your business succeed!