We were honest and open on our strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and were able to conduct market research to see where we sit in the market place.
That's where we can seriously brag. In the space of marketing consulting and outsourced marketing department, Marketing Eye is a clear industry leader, and the gap between first place and second place is very significant.
Do you know how proud that made our team feel?
INNOVATION IS KEY TO REMAINING A MARKET LEADER AND CEMENTING A POSITION OF LEADERSHIP IN NEW MARKETS
Our "Strategy for Growth" is largely focused around achieving 200 new clients over 12 months, and 20 new licensees. What we also have focused on is taking on 20% of our business as large corporations doing products that benefit from our specialised expertise.
Every aspect of our business has been taken into account and we have had a great start to the new financial year.
Things we have learned by doing this years' plan:
- A client centric approach is our main focus; how do we make sure our clients have a better experience than they have ever had before? We know, and will make sure that no stone is left unturned.
- Quarterly Marketing Eye Magazine is instrumental to our publishing success and will be utilised as a main focus in what we do from a media ownership perspective.
- We will build gamification technologies for ourselves to use in client meetings and workshops to improve the interactivity between client and consultant.
- We have implemented a new technology for project management that will work in with our client APP and our employee APP.
- Constant, relentless improvement is always necessary - and everyone wears that badge with honour.
- Employee financial bonuses will be based on whole-of-company performance and our goals is that we set our employees up for life with helping them put deposits down on homes.
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants