I care that people read my blog. I watch the statistics daily (and they are pretty good!) and if they drop by a couple of hundred or thousand, I am the first to get back on and start blogging.
I have realised that there are popular blog topics like the one I wrote about Tiger Woods or Lara Bingle and then there are some other unpopular blogs, like the ones I write on Saturday nights if I am at home and bored.
I also know that if I write about a topic and it has a name on it of a company or person, it is likely I will be on the first page of google if you type in their name.
There is alot of power in writing a blog, but at the end of the day, as a small business owner, what is important is that people read it.
Thank you for reading my blog! It means the world to me and makes it all worthwhile.
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants