With different cultures comes a cross-section of personality types and communications styles. What may be deemed suitable in one country, may not in another and as more and more people come into our environment, we all need to adapt and create a place where everyone feels welcome.
I learn so much from our interns, possibly more than they learn from us. Just their personalities and varying abilities to take a new task on board is interesting and something that we often take for granted.
Our graphic design interns have opportunities that many designers may never get a chance to do including working on new brands and developing a visual identity that may one day be global. We have no preference to whether an intern completes a design or a qualified graphic designer. Instead, if a design is good and on brief - then it simply is good.
Next week as we move floors in our building to an office 4 times the size (which is already full!!), we look forward to having more and more people join our company from all over the world, sharing experiences, culture, design and marketing ideas.
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants