Marketing for a small business is like deciding what comes first, the chicken or the egg. Do you invest or don’t you? If you do invest, will your return on investment come to light immediately or will it ever? Is marketing just a ‘buzz’ word that has most of the population sold?
Who do you trust? Which books should you buy? What website should you go to to find out more information? Who is going to treat your business like you do and market it with the same respect that you give your business day-in day-out?
Is there any agency/person who is the best? Can anyone guarantee results?
There are so many questions that small businesses ask, but does any one company have the answer? That is the question!
Join Marketing Eye on Twitter and Facebook today!
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants