Why making the Top 10 Marketing Content Writers in the US matters
Atlanta was my first choice, and my second was New York.
We have learned many lessons with expansion and they have shaped our go-forward strategy. Marketing Eye was incredibly fortunately that when we expanded into the US, we did so on a strong Australian dollar and it made the cost of expansion so much easier and more economical.
Now, the dollar has changed, and I ignored some good advice on bringing money into the US at a time when it was very high, however, I feel privileged to have been in this position, at this time in the economy.
Atlanta's Dream Team
My Atlanta team is outstanding. They are passionate, proactive, eager learners and capable. As my only office that runs largely their own website and content, I was particularly proud to see that they were listed in the Top 10 Content Marketing Solution Providers for 2017 in the US by reputable magazine Marketing Tech Insights Magazine.
What an astounding achievement and all credit goes directly to team that makes this happen. In the past three months, they have outdone themselves. Their stories have followers. Their content is relevant. They have opinions and share them.
Content is changing, so be aware
Content is changing and with that writers must also adapt. Too often they don't and fall to the wayside wondering what went wrong. Marketing Eye Atlanta cannot be accused of that one.
Congratulations! I am incredibly proud.
Why it matters to Marketing Eye:
- We are young and full of millennials - and sometimes people don't give us credit where credit is due
- It doesn't matter how long you have been in a city, good work, is good work
- We work outside the box, and inside it.
- We don't shy away from controversy - because that is what makes people think
- Trolls are part of the game and we are fine with that
- Content is everything - and too many companies discount it because they have hired someone who doesn't understand it
- The future is still content - that has not changed. Marketing Managers need to be putting emphasis on content across every platform