So, how does a retailer market their business in today's competitive environment?
There is always advertising, social media, public relations, direct marketing, letterbox drops... and the list goes on.
But how do you attract consumers to come to your store once they are in the shopping centre or shopping area instead of your competitors? Simply, use Spidanet. This proximity marketing platform allows retailers to promote their products to consumers walking by. All you have to do is plug the application into a power socket and then advise Spidanet of what offers (we call these coupons) you would like to promote, or whether you would like to increase your facebook followers and communicate coupons and specials from there - and they do the rest. Everyone within a 100 metre radius who has tuned into your bluetooth or wifi will instantly have your marketing message on their smart phones in real time.
A US retailer increased their sales by $1 million using a similar platform. So can you!
Find out how for just $300 per month, you can lease this platform and increase your sales performance instantly by contacting Marketing Eye on 1300 300 080.
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants