At 34 years of age, Gisele Bundchen is the richest and highest profile supermodel in the world. She is at the top of her game. Chanel No. 5 is the world's most famous and well recognized perfume. And after watching this television commercial, it is truly "The One That I Want".
I don't know about you, but I fancy myself as "having it all" yet I don't quite get that one right. After all, you cannot have it all at the one time. But this television commercial shows that you can.
As she swims in the ocean with her perfect athletic body, surfs waves like a pro surfer on a Chanel surfboard, dressed in a Chanel wetsuit, Gisele Bundchen is the epitome of the modern woman. In the commercial she struggles with having it all - love, family and her career, yet she fearlessly shows that she can do anything. Whether its riding killer waves or embracing her child before heading off to a glamorous photoshoot or sharing a hot, passionate kiss with Games of Thrones actor Michiel Huisman - Gisele Bundchen embodies the new spirit of Chanel that no longer belongs to the likes of Jackie O. It's modern, sporty, successful, sexy, soft, loving and without doubt "The One That I Want".
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants