The month of March is a great time to take in your old vacuum cleaner and replace it with a new dyson, saving money on the cost of running a vacuum cleaner and getting a discount for your support of this good cause.
Now, when it comes to vacuum cleaners, 15% off is not something you would sneeze at!
Using their clout with The Good Guys, Dyson has enlisted their help in providing drop-off bins so that vacuums can be recycled.
I am not the most domesticated person around, but my vacuum is old and it does need replacing, so I am going to use this promotion as an opportunity to be ‘greener’ and recycle my old vacuum and replace it for one that uses less power and is high performing.
Support The Good Guys and Dyson this month in this very important initiative that will ensure that you do your bit in saving the environment.
P.S. If you like this marketing blog, then please feel free to share it on whatever social network medium you see fit. We love facebook, twitter and linkedin!
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants