Rebranding is not simple. There is meticulous detail that goes into the planning and execution of a logo, brochure, newsletter, website, etc. Great care and attention to detail is given to the message, values and target audience appeal. A logo is more than an art form, it is a powerful explanatory tool of the overall brand. Here at Marketing Eye we spend time identifying brand identity, tone, and messages all before we even start the design aspect.
When it came to rebranding Fabricare Center we started with identifying the brand's attributes, personality and promise. Immediately words like: trust, loyalty, quality, professionalism, experience, friendliness, commitment flowed out. After identification of identity, we gave Fabricare Center a refreshed brand through design of a new logo and collateral.
When creating a brand identity for a company, there are three important lessons to remember:
- Branding is more than a logo. It is only one component. It should encompass your brand and represent your brand. Immediately people should see your brand and know what your company embodies. The logo is a way for you to express your brand.
- Consistency is key! Your brand needs to be represented the same throughout every piece of collateral. When you think Fabricare Center you immediately visual a hanger and their signature pink/red color. When you think coca cola certain images pop into your mind, that is the power of branding.
- Lastly, challenge the status quo. Establish your trademark, identity and own it.
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants