An excellent opportunity exists for a career-minded marketing and communications professional to join Marketing Eye.
Marketing Eye is an international renowned marketing firm that provides small to medium sized businesses with an outsourced marketing department. Backed by an in-house team of graphic design, journalism, public relations and web professionals, Marketing Eye’s team is highly talented and self-starting.
We are seeking to fill a number of positions from graduate to 3-5 years experience. Our business has changed and will be ramping up to cater for an influx of global clients that are being on-boarded. So we need marketers who are excited about rolling up their sleeves and being part of something big.
To join the Marketing Eye team, you have to want to:
- Grow exponentially as a marketing and communications professional
- Actively seek to bring ideas, knowledge and experience to the table
- Show that you are intuitive to your own strengths and weaknesses, ensuring that you work with other team members to improve your skill-base
- Be prepared to job-share, skill-share and empower others around you to excel
- Be strong in both written and verbal communications
- Actively share, support and contribute to Marketing Eye and client social media activations
- Always put your best foot forward
As a company, Marketing Eye is:
- Innovative and always thinking of how we can do things better
- Technology driven, using best-of-breed technologies for our clients
- Developers of the future of marketing technology-based solutions
- Forward thinkers, challenging what works now and what work in the future
- Client centric, always ensuring that our clients are communicated with and supported across the entire marketing process
- Team players and silo leaders
What we look for:
- Happy people with a great disposition
- Culture fit
- Good ethics, morals and values. Kindness is paramount.
- People that roll up their sleeves and don’t mind being thrown in the deep end, as they are accomplished swimmers
- Fast learners, always wanting to work in the best interest of the company and clients
- People who value work, life balance, and once their training shoes are off, know that this is the most important thing you can achieve in life
Appointment will be made subject to six months’ probation, periodic performance reviews, successful reference checking.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Work client facing under Marketing Eye’s structured approach
- Develop marketing strategies with Robotic Marketer technology and execute marketing programs on behalf of clients and Marketing Eye
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing, communications and business development strategies for Marketing Eye.
- Prepare and deliver high quality marketing collateral and stakeholder communications including print, electronic and social media; including the ongoing content updates on Australian company website.
- Contribute to the overall Marketing Eye brand execution within relevant guidelines, as well as proactive and reactive PR and media relations in Australian market.
- Contribute to the team that you work with from a cultural perspective and as a trusted team member.
Qualifications & Experience
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline and/or significant industry experience in communications, marketing, public relations and/or business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Experience in managing websites, online content, e-marketing, public relations and social media
- Experience in stakeholder relations, team management and leadership at senior level
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, self-motivated and proactive person.
- Highly professional and articulate with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to high quality outcomes.
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Proven ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong personal values and commitment to working in the marketing sector.
Key Selection Criteria
Applicants are required to provide a statement addressing the following key selection criteria, in addition to providing a CV/resume:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline and/or significant industry experience in communications, marketing, business, public relations and/or economics.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing comprehensive marketing, communications and business development strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation and delivery of websites, marketing collateral, and other types of print, electronic, and social media, as well as proven capacity in PR and media relations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and establish professional strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent leadership, organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritise competing demands.
Negotiation upon relevant experience.