A dream job in marketing is hard to come by, but for those adventurous enough to dip their toes into the water of a fast-paced international marketing brand – then this might be the job for you.
No one day is the same. From attending marketing workshops, to working with Robotic Marketer, and developing marketing strategies all the way through to implementation.
Work with our talented graphic designers, web developers, data scientists and public relations experts, and bring your clients’ marketing to lift.
Your job will be a bit of everything. That means doing the things you love most and at times being uncomfortable.
We have a diverse range of clients across more than 26 industry sectors. FMCG experience would be a plus, but your passion and capability is really to the thing that will put you ahead of others.
Marketing Eye is Australia’s most innovative marketing consulting firm. When everyone is walking one way, we walk the other.
We have a flat organizational structure, that means – no management. Just a bunch of self-starting, job-sharing millennials that are reaching for the stars. As a Marketing Executive, you will:
- Manage client relationships. Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications – or on the radio
- Contributing to, and developing marketing plans and strategies
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and other materials
- Writing and proofreading copy
- Liaising with designers and printers
- Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Sourcing and securing sponsorships for clients
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Managing budgets
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity
- 3 years marketing experience
- A degree in marketing, public-relations and/or journalism
- A strong understanding of customer requirements and market dynamics
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Analytic problem-solving skills
- Fast learning ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Driven to grow and develop a skillset
- Good teamwork skills
- Commercial awareness
. Job Type: