Available Jobs at Marketing Eye
Marketing Eye is Australia’s leading consultancy firm for small to medium sized businesses. We help our clients build competitive advantage by better understanding where customers demand is in the marketplace today and where it is heading in the future. A Marketing Manager works with their clients to better align their brands, products and services with consumer demand to generate superior growth and profits.
Qualified candidates will possess the skills detailed below and relevant work experience.
As a Marketing Manager, you will:
- Manage multiple projects and client relationships
- Drive business and strategy development
- Direct multiple projects simultaneously, honing analytic and project management skills
- Motivate, coach and serve as a role model for project team members
- Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and across practice area
The person in this position will be responsible for expanding our Marketing Services and will focus on developing strategies to assist our clients and ensure marketing effectiveness. The candidate will work across multiple practice areas including: Go-to-market Strategy, value proposition development, market segmentation & targeting, marketing effectiveness, marketing research, marketing mix optimisation.
- A degree in marketing or relevant degree
- At least five years of marketing experience
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task responsibilities/projects
- Self-starter able to structure own work and work independently
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Understanding of marketing automation, communications, e-marketing, public relations, branding, lead generation
Jobs are currently available in the Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
I'm embarassed to say that I have let down my readers because I have been so busy working on innovation and developing the Marketing Eye business, that I haven't had a minute to scratch myself. I don't think that I…
If you are constantly challenged by the fast pace of change, then don't worry - so is the rest of the world. We are all in catch up mode and it isn't something that too many of us like, until…