We offer creative graphic designers an opportunity to work on brands both in Australia and the US, as well as an opportunity to travel and be part of a fast-growth, innovative marketing concept.
Marketing Eye is Australia’s leading marketing consultancy firm for small to medium sized businesses.We help our clients build competitive advantage by better understanding where customers demand is in the marketplace today and where it is heading in the future. We work with our clients to better align their brands, products and services with consumer demand to generate superior growth and profits.
Qualified candidates will possess the skills detailed below and relevant work experience.
As a Graphic Designer, you will:
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and internet websites;
- Working closely with the copywriter and marketing managers to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfil the client's brief;
- Pitching ideas to marketing managers and the art director;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- Developing interactive design;
- Degree in graphic design
- Ability to translate marketing strategy into persuasive layouts, logos and packaging;
- Exceptional creative flair and design;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment;
- Proven competence in design and image processing software;
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines;
Marketing Eye currently has a position in Sydney available for a graphic designer looking for a exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, creative work environment. We believe in nurturing talent and giving our team the tools to be successful, push boundaries and deliver compelling brands to the market.
Our workplace is flexible, fun, energetic and above all - employee friendly. We work as a team and always support each other in everything we do. To fit into the Marketing Eye team in Sydney, you will need to be confident that you are the best and with this opportunity can show the world just what you can do. You will need to bring to the table fresh ideas, concepts and ways in which to communicate from a visual perspective.
For current position postings see Careers board or contact us.