Figuring out how to keep good staff is a high priority for most businesses, and, as we all know, it costs less to retain staff members than it does to bring on a new hire and spend time and resources training them.
There is a measurable relationship between employee engagement, retention and business performance and we all know happy, informed employees guarantee brand loyalty and ensure your business is achieving its business goals.
There are many things that a SMB can do to increase the rate of employee retention through providing a framework that is culture-focused and responsive including:
- Flexible work options
- Open communications
- Facetime with key leadership personnel
- Recognition of success
- Setting of goals and KPI's
- Provision of career growth opportunities
- Giving employees respect and understanding their difference
- Providing feedback
- Sharing the big picture
Marketing Eye can assist your company in developing and executing an exceptional internal communications strategy that includes:
- Internal communications strategy development
- Regular newsletters and newsflashes
- Setting of meetings and group events for employees
- Development of culture book with all staff participating
- Facilitation of culture workshops within your company
- Development of podcasts, webinars etc
- Setting of social media standards
For more information on how Marketing Eye can assist your business in developing internal communications, please contact us at +1 300 300 080.
Something that I live by in business is systems, processes and technology. Together they make a formidable trio.Running businesses can be incredibly hard, well at least I think so. It takes a tough person to go through all the challenges…
I'm embarassed to say that I have let down my readers because I have been so busy working on innovation and developing the Marketing Eye business, that I haven't had a minute to scratch myself. I don't think that I…