Green Marketing Strategy
Reducing your businesses carbon footprint is a strategic decision, made at the highest level in management that filters through every element of your company culture and can drastically effect your employees' and consumers' lives. It is the way to make a difference not just in an organisation, but on a macro scale in the world's environmental economy.
A green marketing strategy takes into account:
- Executive summary of what the company is trying to achieve from their marketing strategy
- Key objectives of the marketing strategy
- SWOT analysis
- Company Environmental Policy
- Key Messaging
- Marketing and Communications Tactics
- Key Performance Indicators
Marketing Eye is able to develop a complete green marketing strategy, and, if you require, execute the strategy from start to finish ensuring that every element of your company values are taken into consideration, including budgetary benefits.
To find out how Marketing Eye can assist your company in delivering a green marketing strategy, contact us today on 1300 300 080.
- Read more...After being one of hundreds at a Jewish wedding yesterday, I couldn't help but think about life and the meaning of what I am doing now and in the future.For 44 years, life has been remarkably smooth sailing. I have…
- Read more...As you know I write. Sometimes on this blog, in magazines, in newspapers, books - you name it. I do it because it is my passion. So it will come as no surprise that as a writer I decided to…