Marketing Eye ultimately helps your business grow. Many businesses cannot afford a full-time Marketing Manager or the expense of an agency so we offer businesses like yours the opportunity to hire a Senior Marketing Specialist on a consultancy basis to manage result-driven marketing programs. Having a marketing eye in your business will ensure that your marketing goals are in line with your business deliverables. Our Marketing Specialist will also determine the best positioning for your company in the market and how to communicate this to sales leads.
2. If I already have a Marketing Manager, can Marketing Eye still help me?
Absolutely. When specialists’ skills are required, Marketing Eye can work alongside your existing marketing team to provide additional support and expertise in areas including: Lead Generation, Brand Building, Marketing Strategy, Communications Strategy, Web Development, Graphic Design, Film Production, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Corporate Identity, Newsletters, and Events.
3. Can Marketing Eye assist with short-term marketing support?
Yes. Our Marketing Specialists are available for both short-term and long-term marketing projects and can tailor a program to suit your business requirements. We can offer you an extra set of "marketing eyes" to manage the following short-term marketing projects: Lead Generation, Brand Building, Marketing Strategy, Communications Strategy, Web Development, Film Production, Customer Relationship Management, Corporate Identity, Newsletters, Event Planning, Coaching of marketing sales, and Case Study development.
4. What do I get for $24,000 per year?
By taking on a Marketing Eye Specialist for a 12-month program, your business will have its own in-house Marketing Manager who is 100% dedicated to growing your business in the market. They will manage areas including strategy, campaigns, communication, and marketing execution; they can even develop your staff’s skills by coaching them on how to accomplish a specific goal in the marketing environment.
5. When taking on a 12-month program, is the time I spend with the Marketing Eye Specialist flexible?
We understand that certain times of the year are better than others for specific marketing activities. So if your company needs to funnel more time and resources in a particular month to achieve a specific marketing requirement, our Marketing Specialists have the flexibility to utilise time from another month to ensure your marketing needs are met.
6. What's the difference between a $29.95 per day contract and a $24,000 per annum contract?
At Marketing Eye, we understand what it is like to be a startup or micro sized business. As such, we have tailored a contract to suit the growing needs of businesses that turnover less than $500k per annum allowing them to be placed on a payment plan over 2 years for the 1 year contract. This ensures that marketing is affordable when startup and micro businesses need it most. All services is inclusive and companies don't have the issues of surprise bills at the end of the month. So that means; graphic design, web development, search engine optimisation, branding, public relations and marketing. On a $30,000 per annum or $625 per week contract, Marketing Eye offers the same services, however, it is tailored to a 12-month, 6-month or 3-month commitment and is designed for companies turning over $500k to $50 million.
7. Do I get to pick my own marketing manager?
In our years of business, we have never had a situation whereby a client has not wanted to work with the Marketing Consultant chosen on their account. However, if this does occur, we will gladly provide you with another qualified marketing consultant to work with your business to achieve sales results.
8. Do I need to budget for more than the designated consulting fees?
Marketing Eye is used to working with companies with little or no marketing budget. Your marketing budget should be commensurate with the results you are looking for.
9. Do I have to have a twitter account?
No. No business has to have a twitter account, however, if this marketing medium connects you with your customers, and you have something to say, we may advise you to do so.
10. What is a marketing workshop?
A marketing workshop is an information gathering workshop that runs through all areas of your marketing strategy, fielding ideas, flooring concerns and opportunities, cementing objectives and company goals. The Marketing Eye marketing workshop is unique and aims to give our clients an insight into where their marketing can go with the help of a Marketing Eye.
- Read more...Startups are hard work, require a lot of resilience and often are flawed with the fact that many are not adequately funded to a) hire the right people b) to marketing the business c) to have the infrastructure in place…
- Read more...One of the biggest misconceptions that business owners have it is that if they have a marketing strategy developed, all of a sudden, overnight, an influx of leads will come through the door.It's hard running a business, and even harder…