Not only does Marketing Eye provide strategy to help businesses incorporate a ‘greener’ marketing ethos, we also help companies communicate their corporate responsibility to relevant stakeholders internally and externally.
In addition, Marketing Eye helps companies in the area of sustainability, eWaste and carbon trading to connect to their clients through strategic marketing activities and programs aligned to the companies overall business plan.
A key success of Marketing Eye in the area of sustainability, carbon trading and eWaste is our ability to achieve results.
At the 2009 Carbon Market Expo, Marketing Eye organized for over 60 journalists to attend the expo with results including television programs covering the entire event and international media coverage. We have since changed the way companies market in this sector by delivering greater connections with target audiences and compelling reasons for change.
Marketing Eye's sustainability marketing services includes:
- Research and target market segmentation
- Marketing strategy development and implementation
- Creative design and development
- Media placement and advertising campaign design and copywriting
- Channel marketing
- Writing services: blogs, press releases, websites, newsletters, tenders, reports and policies
- Internal and external communications
- Marketing training and coaching
- Public relations and story pitching
- 3 Hour marketing workshop
- Market research
- Development of marketing strategy
- Implementation of marketing strategy including up to 3 marketing campaigns annually
- Setting of KPI's
- Read more...As a business owner or entrepreneur, you must never forget that your employees are your most important asset. Promoting health and fitness in the workplace is one of the most effective ways to encourage your employees to reach their full…
- Read more...If you have left it until now to write your 2017/18 marketing strategy, then you are really hitting a fine line, because there is a lot to be done before executing a powerful, deliberate marketing campaign in July that will…