Not only does Marketing Eye provide strategy to help businesses incorporate a ‘greener’ marketing ethos, we also help companies communicate their corporate responsibility to relevant stakeholders internally and externally.
In addition, Marketing Eye helps companies in the area of sustainability, eWaste and carbon trading to connect to their clients through strategic marketing activities and programs aligned to the companies overall business plan.
A key success of Marketing Eye in the area of sustainability, carbon trading and eWaste is our ability to achieve results.
At the 2009 Carbon Market Expo, Marketing Eye organized for over 60 journalists to attend the expo with results including television programs covering the entire event and international media coverage. We have since changed the way companies market in this sector by delivering greater connections with target audiences and compelling reasons for change.
Marketing Eye's sustainability marketing services includes:
- Research and target market segmentation
- Marketing strategy development and implementation
- Creative design and development
- Media placement and advertising campaign design and copywriting
- Channel marketing
- Writing services: blogs, press releases, websites, newsletters, tenders, reports and policies
- Internal and external communications
- Marketing training and coaching
- Public relations and story pitching
- 3 Hour marketing workshop
- Market research
- Development of marketing strategy
- Implementation of marketing strategy including up to 3 marketing campaigns annually
- Setting of KPI's
- Read more...Marketing Eye's growth is a total mixed bag, but one that is neatly packed.In light of the fact that a business plan is in place to accelerate the expansion plans, it has become even more evident that our investment in…
- Read more...Marketing can often be defined as a science and a bit of luck, while sales is a skill that requires knowledge and expertise to close.