Marketing Eye Consultancy
Sometimes businesses don't need more than just a few hours with a fully trained marketing consultant.
Marketing Eye offers businesses the opportunity to sit down with a qualified Marketing Manager, to discuss ideas, brainstorm, mentoring, and to tap into their years of marketing experience.
With specialists in technology, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, sustainability, renewable energy, transport, logistics, supply chain, professional services, mining, health and retail, Marketing Eye is able to offer companies great value for money.
Ways to ensure that you receive the best value for your consultancy time include;
- Be prepared; develop an outline for the meeting and distribute prior to the marketing consultant attending
- Set out a list of expectations you have from the meeting
- Have information on your brand, products/services, and previous marketing campaigns on-hand
- Come with an open mind, ready to hear from a marketing consultant with experience.
Rural and Regional Marketing Consultancy
Marketing Eye offers start-up and small businesses in rural and regional Australia the benefit of a senior marketing consultant with a minimum of 10 years experience in a 1-hour online marketing consultancy forum. Choose from a webinar or skype platform and have a face-to-face via the internet consultancy session, that is guaranteed to change your business. Have the same advantages as your city counterparts, and benefit from experienced marketing consultants who have worked with other businesses in your industry. Find simple ways in which you can improve your marketing and bottomline today!
- Read more...Anyone can buy followers and likes on Instagram, but what does that achieve? The numbers don’t mean a thing for sales when they have come from robots who don’t need their product and don’t even have credit cards! (ha..ha…)
- Read more...In not so many words, the other day I was told that I couldn't play with the big boys because they had more money and could get a software solution out faster than I could. It was devastating to hear,…