We understand the B2B and B2C markets, and the importance of communications to your target audience. Having worked for both start-up and large multinational financial institutions, Marketing Eye provides marketing consultants, backed by a team of creatives, public relations, branding, web, search engine optimisation, advertising, lead generation, marketing automation and CRM specialists.
Importantly, we help financial advisors and financial institutions develop their brand stories and turn them into compelling reasons as to why someone should do business with them over their competitors. We utilise powerful marketing techniques developing professional websites that people visit, brochures, brands and email campaigns.
- Generate more referrals from the right people
- Improve marketing ROI
- Tell your story through public relations
- Improve focus and delivery of marketing campaigns
- Utilise marketing automation and CRM in your sales process
- Build and design sales decks and sales tools
- Catapult your brand's presence in the market
- Develop sales presentations and ways of telling your story
- Deliver on your marketing goals
Marketing Eye is well-suited to financial services firms that have revenues of more than $1 million and want to double their current business. Mostly, Marketing Eye's financial services clients do not have any marketing resources in-house or would like to deliver marketing campaigns to a new target audience.
We are also specialists in CRM and marketing automation, leading the Australian market in showcasing the power of utilising these marketing mediums as ways to nurture and track leads.
- Read more...As a business owner or entrepreneur, you must never forget that your employees are your most important asset. Promoting health and fitness in the workplace is one of the most effective ways to encourage your employees to reach their full…
- Read more...If you have left it until now to write your 2017/18 marketing strategy, then you are really hitting a fine line, because there is a lot to be done before executing a powerful, deliberate marketing campaign in July that will…