We understand the B2B and B2C markets, and the importance of communications to your target audience. Having worked for both start-up and large multinational financial institutions, Marketing Eye provides marketing consultants, backed by a team of creatives, public relations, branding, web, search engine optimisation, advertising, lead generation, marketing automation and CRM specialists.
Importantly, we help financial advisors and financial institutions develop their brand stories and turn them into compelling reasons as to why someone should do business with them over their competitors. We utilise powerful marketing techniques developing professional websites that people visit, brochures, brands and email campaigns.
- Generate more referrals from the right people
- Improve marketing ROI
- Tell your story through public relations
- Improve focus and delivery of marketing campaigns
- Utilise marketing automation and CRM in your sales process
- Build and design sales decks and sales tools
- Catapult your brand's presence in the market
- Develop sales presentations and ways of telling your story
- Deliver on your marketing goals
Marketing Eye is well-suited to financial services firms that have revenues of more than $1 million and want to double their current business. Mostly, Marketing Eye's financial services clients do not have any marketing resources in-house or would like to deliver marketing campaigns to a new target audience.
We are also specialists in CRM and marketing automation, leading the Australian market in showcasing the power of utilising these marketing mediums as ways to nurture and track leads.
- Read more...After relaying my 'two days from hell' to a confidante, who had an interesting reply, I realised the reality of my world. To put it in context, I replied to a text message with: "Life has to have challenges and your…
- Read more...I'm a Queenslander through and through. Well, kind of. I am from an immigrant family who settled in Queensland, and even though I haven't lived there for 15 years, it is still a place I call home.Marketing Eye began its…