Marketing in Asia
In 2014, an Austrade report confirmed:
- The bilateral trade agreement revenue has increased by over 35% from 2010/2011
- The AUD dollar is the third currency in the world to trade directly with the Chinese yuan
- Australian businesses are focused on creating ‘win-win’ opportunities through investing in Chinese markets
China’s population constitutes approximately 20% of the world’s population, with that figure growing exponentially.
China is a sensitive market to approach, and requires Marketing Managers with the breadth of expertise in that sector to communicate effectively on behalf of your business.
Marketing Eye has worked with many companies wishing to do business in China, developing important marketing collateral including business cards, brochures, and websites in both simplified and traditional Chinese.
At Marketing Eye, our Chinese translators work full-time and understand the business paradigm of the Chinese market.
Our marketing team designs and writes all collateral in-house, ensuring no miscommunications in the outsourcing process, as many companies which have chosen this route have experienced.
- Read more...Marketing Eye's growth is a total mixed bag, but one that is neatly packed.In light of the fact that a business plan is in place to accelerate the expansion plans, it has become even more evident that our investment in…
- Read more...Marketing can often be defined as a science and a bit of luck, while sales is a skill that requires knowledge and expertise to close.