There is one entrepreneurial and marketing community that holds hands
Without entrepreneurs, marketing would be boring and vice-versa. So, like all forward thinking communities, we ask that both marketers and entrepreneurs hold hands, share experiences, beat each other up on opinions that matter, and inspire greatness.
Marketing Eye has hundreds of clients, and our thousands of entrepreneurs and marketers as connections. If you are anything like us, you love books, travel, education, sharing ideas, daily inspiration, writing and gifts.
Being a good sport, we decided to make all of these things part of our community:
- Join our book club: You will receive 12 books per year (one per month) from entrepreneurs, marketers, psychologists and well-being experts.
- Join our creative tours: May 2019 its off to Europe. Experience Amsterdam, Berlin, Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo as a creative inspired by art galleries, architecture, advertising and marketing agencies, ice hotels, igloos and people. Then go back home and write, draw, photograph or design your most memorable moment for a charity book. Tours are just $5,500. Only 20 intakes per year.
- Join our monthly training and development webinars: July - How to implement the perfect marketing strategy, August - The most effective electronic direct marketing campaigns, September - Robotic Marketer, October - Marketing Strategies, November - Psychology of target audiences, December - Technologies that power marketing departments, January - New year, new marketing department, February - The best advertising campaigns, March - What sales teams really need, April - The inside sales model, May - What's new in marketing, June - How to write a marketing strategy.
- Join our marketing round tables: Held quarterly in Atlanta, New York, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, 10 individually selected marketers sharing ideas, opinions and the latest and greatest in marketing.
- Join our daily inspiration: Be inspired daily by subscribing to your daily dose of inspiration.
- Join our writers club: Get published in Marketing Eye Magazine or on one of our many blogs, with backlinks to your profile or business.
- Gift Centre: Try the latest products in the market for free, but you have to write about it, share it on social media and talk about it.
They have each other's back, make each other cups of tea, and roll up their sleeves when a colleague needs a helping hand. These values often come from good parenting, and strong morals.
It's very important that trust, honesty, work ethic, commitment to excellence, entegrity and kindness is displayed in everything we do. That's our promise to our clients and to our staff.