Being a web developer at Marketing Eye is an opportunity to explore your technical capabilities across multiple industry sector clients, and work on websites that are interactive and complete with all the digital elements that make our clients more successful.
You will note that Marketing Eye is on the top of most searches, and this is due to the work of our CTO. His knowledge and experience is the best in the business, so if you want to grow as a web developer and broaden your capabilities, and be part of a collaborative team – then this might just be the job for you.
Position available!! - we are seeking a highly skilled full-time Web Developer to join our Sydney digital team – Read More.
If you choose to work with us, know that you will join an innovative company that is leaps and bounds ahead of other consultancies in the outsourced web development and marketing departments. We have strong investments in technology including client apps, robotics and virtual reality – all in development stages.
Qualified candidates will possess the skills detailed below and relevant work experience.
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices;
- Placement and layout of web site pages given client provided content;
- Development of robust and user-friendly web applications;
- Design and creation of relational database schemas;
- SQL Server development;
- Application/Framework design as needed;
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed;
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications;
- Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications;
- Attend project kickoff meetings with marketing managers and clients;
- Take ownership of daily project needs and communications;
- Communicate project status and deliverables with managers and clients;
- Manage Content Managements Systems updates and development;
- PHP (C#) development per project needs;
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication;
- Perform routine site maintenance as needed;
- Other tasks as needed for successful project completion;
- Candidates should have proven PHP experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming;
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures;
- Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus;
- Strong communication and writing skills;
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution;
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets;
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment;
- Awareness and pride in 100% client satisfaction;