Qualified candidates will possess the skills detailed below and relevant work experience.
As a Marketing Manager, you will:
- Manage projects and client relationships
- Drive business and strategy development
- Direct multiple projects simultaneously, honing analytic and project management skills
- Motivate, coach and serve as a role model for project team members
- Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and across practice areas
- A degree in marketing
- At least five years of marketing experience
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task responsibilities/projects
- Self-starter able to structure own work and work independently
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Understanding of marketing automation, communications, e-marketing, public relations, branding, lead generation
Jobs are available in both Sydney and Melbourne offices currently.