Marketing Eye is a highly experienced marketing audit consultancy firm. We have completed more than 300 marketing audits since our inception.
Marketing Eye is a disruptive marketing firm
As a disruptive marketing consulting firm, we go into businesses with change in mind. What that means to a company seeking a marketing audit is simple; we deliver upon cost-saving opportunities, efficiencies and brand authenticy across all marketing and communications disciplines.
As a marketing company with five distinctive facets to our business; outsourced marketing department, marketing and agency audit consultancy, technology developer and implementer, media company and educator - we take each of these disciplines and create best-practice.
Marketing as a discipline is changing with technology
The marketing world is changing, but many marketing managers and agencies are not changing at the same rapid pace. By hiring Marketing Eye to come in and audit your marketing department and/or agency relationships, we will be able establish what your company best-practices should be and ultimately improve effectiveness of marketing outcomes.
Marketing Eye's marketing audits are best suited to three types of companies;
1. Companies with $5 to $10 million in revenue with limited marketing resources seeking industry best practice for high growth opportunities and better sales support infrastructure including the building of inside sales teams and implementation of marketing automation.
2. Mid to large corporations seeking to ensure that their marketing budget is utilised in the best possible marketing avenues and aligned to the overall business goals of the company. This is especially important to large multinationals, merger and acquisition facilitation and companies that wish to reduce the marketing spend or increase its value and support to sales infrastructure of the organisation.
3. Digital marketing audit for companies seeking to ascertain whether their agencies or inhouse digital teams are maximising the potential of their digital marketing spend.
For all marketing audits budget between $25,000 and $60,000. This will include the following process with deference to type of audit conducted:
Marketing Audit Model: Data Collection
- Current marketing resources employed and activities conducted
- Overview of marketing needs company-wide
- Internal strategy and documentation
- External proposals and output
- Marketing mix results
- Sample of collateral and marketing output
- Qualitative and quantitative interviews and surveys
- Research and benchmarking against industry-based standards
Marketing Audit: Analysis
- Upload data to marketing audit app
- Analysis of structure and resources
- Assessment of marketing needs
- Evaluation of marketing mix performance against industry standards
- Presentation of findings
- Full report consisting of analysis and recommendations
If you would like to meet with a Marketing Eye consultant to discuss how we can save you money, improve processes and audit your brand, please click here.
- Read more...Marketing Eye's growth is a total mixed bag, but one that is neatly packed.In light of the fact that a business plan is in place to accelerate the expansion plans, it has become even more evident that our investment in…
- Read more...Marketing can often be defined as a science and a bit of luck, while sales is a skill that requires knowledge and expertise to close.