Figuring out how to keep good staff is a high priority for most businesses, and, as we all know, it costs less to retain staff members than it does to bring on a new hire and spend time and resources training them.
There is a measurable relationship between employee engagement, retention and business performance and we all know happy, informed employees guarantee brand loyalty and ensure your business is achieving its business goals.
There are many things that a SMB can do to increase the rate of employee retention through providing a framework that is culture-focused and responsive including:
- Flexible work options
- Open communications
- Facetime with key leadership personnel
- Recognition of success
- Setting of goals and KPI's
- Provision of career growth opportunities
- Giving employees respect and understanding their difference
- Providing feedback
- Sharing the big picture
Marketing Eye can assist your company in developing and executing an exceptional internal communications strategy that includes:
- Internal communications strategy development
- Regular newsletters and newsflashes
- Setting of meetings and group events for employees
- Development of culture book with all staff participating
- Facilitation of culture workshops within your company
- Development of podcasts, webinars etc
- Setting of social media standards
For more information on how Marketing Eye can assist your business in developing internal communications, please contact us at +1 300 300 080.
- Read more...There’s no denying that online shopping is growing at a rapid pace in Australia – just to give you an idea of the scale, in the 12 months to September 2016 Australians spent an estimated $20.8 billion on retail purchases…
- Read more...The time is nigh. Imagine the feeling when you just realise that you have been dragging your feet when you should have been sprinting to the finish line? I feel kind of like that with our European expansion and our reluctance…