Green Marketing Strategy
Reducing your businesses carbon footprint is a strategic decision, made at the highest level in management that filters through every element of your company culture and can drastically effect your employees' and consumers' lives. It is the way to make a difference not just in an organisation, but on a macro scale in the world's environmental economy.
A green marketing strategy takes into account:
- Executive summary of what the company is trying to achieve from their marketing strategy
- Key objectives of the marketing strategy
- SWOT analysis
- Company Environmental Policy
- Key Messaging
- Marketing and Communications Tactics
- Key Performance Indicators
Marketing Eye is able to develop a complete green marketing strategy, and, if you require, execute the strategy from start to finish ensuring that every element of your company values are taken into consideration, including budgetary benefits.
To find out how Marketing Eye can assist your company in delivering a green marketing strategy, contact us today on 1300 300 080.
- Read more...There’s no denying that online shopping is growing at a rapid pace in Australia – just to give you an idea of the scale, in the 12 months to September 2016 Australians spent an estimated $20.8 billion on retail purchases…
- Read more...The time is nigh. Imagine the feeling when you just realise that you have been dragging your feet when you should have been sprinting to the finish line? I feel kind of like that with our European expansion and our reluctance…