Green Marketing Strategy
Reducing your businesses carbon footprint is a strategic decision, made at the highest level in management that filters through every element of your company culture and can drastically effect your employees' and consumers' lives. It is the way to make a difference not just in an organisation, but on a macro scale in the world's environmental economy.
A green marketing strategy takes into account:
- Executive summary of what the company is trying to achieve from their marketing strategy
- Key objectives of the marketing strategy
- SWOT analysis
- Company Environmental Policy
- Key Messaging
- Marketing and Communications Tactics
- Key Performance Indicators
Marketing Eye is able to develop a complete green marketing strategy, and, if you require, execute the strategy from start to finish ensuring that every element of your company values are taken into consideration, including budgetary benefits.
To find out how Marketing Eye can assist your company in delivering a green marketing strategy, contact us today on 1300 300 080.
- Read more...After relaying my 'two days from hell' to a confidante, who had an interesting reply, I realised the reality of my world. To put it in context, I replied to a text message with: "Life has to have challenges and your…
- Read more...I'm a Queenslander through and through. Well, kind of. I am from an immigrant family who settled in Queensland, and even though I haven't lived there for 15 years, it is still a place I call home.Marketing Eye began its…