Green Marketing Strategy
Reducing your businesses carbon footprint is a strategic decision, made at the highest level in management that filters through every element of your company culture and can drastically effect your employees' and consumers' lives. It is the way to make a difference not just in an organisation, but on a macro scale in the world's environmental economy.
A green marketing strategy takes into account:
- Executive summary of what the company is trying to achieve from their marketing strategy
- Key objectives of the marketing strategy
- SWOT analysis
- Company Environmental Policy
- Key Messaging
- Marketing and Communications Tactics
- Key Performance Indicators
Marketing Eye is able to develop a complete green marketing strategy, and, if you require, execute the strategy from start to finish ensuring that every element of your company values are taken into consideration, including budgetary benefits.
To find out how Marketing Eye can assist your company in delivering a green marketing strategy, contact us today on 1300 300 080.
- Read more...It's been a hectic few months and this week has been no different. With the weekend upon us, I can safely say that the next few months I am only focused on Marketing Eye, technology development and the people who have…
- Read more...Shit happens. It's a fact. Business will not always be smooth sailing and believe it or not, it's ok. What we learn from our challenges and mistakes is what makes us stronger and more capable in the future.