Marketing Managers come in all shapes and sizes, and not one size fits all - that's something you already know.
What you may be surprised with is a majority of marketing managers are busy doing the work that they do, that they do not keep abreast of the latest in marketing and communication techniques, especially when it comes to online marketing. That's where we are different. Our marketing managers are continually trained and upskilled to provide the latest in marketing consultation and are across hundreds of other businesses marketing efforts - giving them a well-educated, up-to-date background that is complemented by a team of creatives, public relations, branding and online experts.
Small to medium sized businesses choose Marketing Eye's Marketing Managers because:
- They are experienced across multiple industry sectors and target audiences
- They know marketing, inside out and back to front
- Through international exposure, they are continually being challenged by newer, more effective marketing techniques in other markets (sometimes Australia is last to adopt marketing best-practices i.e. marketing automation)
- They put our clients first, identifying expectations and delivering upon a marketing strategy that escalates the growth of your business and brand
- They are people you want and need on your team to deliver upon your business goals.
At Marketing Eye, we are in business to help grow your business.
Our Marketing consultants will work intimately with your business over a 12 month period to create a well rounded marketing program that offers effective lead generation whilst maximising your brands exposure. Our Marketing Managers work with your management team to develop relevant KPIs to achieve measurable results for your business.
To ensure the highest customer satisfaction you will receive regular progress reports as well as ‘pulse checks’ from your Marketing Manager.
We also encourage our clients to utilise the expertise of the Marketing Eye Consultant to coach and train your internal staff where required. This will enhance their existing skill-sets and provide them with greater confidence to execute future marketing strategies. Take a look at our offered seminars to see if your business can profit from our know-how.
Interesting facts about marketing in 2014 that every high growth business needs to know (source: Social Media Today):
In 2014, marketers will use dynamic content to deliver targeted, highly-personalized experiences to the right audience at the right time.
What to expect
- 78% of CMOs think that custom content is the future of marketing.
- Marketing teams will spend $135 billion on digital marketing collateral.
- Internet advertising will account for 25% of the entire ad market by 2015.
Trends in the marketing mix
- Social media: Social media marketing budgets will double over the next 5 years.
- Content: Nearly 50% of companies now have content marketing strategies.
- Email: Social sharing buttons in mail increase click-through rates by 158%.
- Events: 67% of B2B content marketers consider event marketing the most effective strategy.
- PR: 73% of reporters think press releases should include images.
- PPC: 72% of PPC marketers (those who use pay-per-click advertising) plan to increase their PPC budget in 2014.
- SEO: SEO (search engine optimization) is vital — 33% of traffic from Google organic search results go the first item listed.
What to consider for your digital audience
- Inbound marketing delivers 54% more leads than traditional outbound marketing.
- 52% of marketers have found a customer via Facebook in this year.
- 43% of marketers have found a customer via LinkedIn in 2013.
- B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads than those that don’t.
- 55% of marketers increased their digital marketing budget this year.
- Visual content is processed by the brain 60,000 times faster than text.
- Videos on landing pages increase conversion by 86%.
- 65% of people are visual learners, so there will be an industry-wide shift toward to employing visual content in marketing initiatives.
For more information on how we can help your business grow, please contact us now!
- Read more...As a business owner or entrepreneur, you must never forget that your employees are your most important asset. Promoting health and fitness in the workplace is one of the most effective ways to encourage your employees to reach their full…
- Read more...If you have left it until now to write your 2017/18 marketing strategy, then you are really hitting a fine line, because there is a lot to be done before executing a powerful, deliberate marketing campaign in July that will…