Available Jobs at Marketing Eye
Marketing Eye is Australia’s leading marketing consultancy firm for small to medium sized businesses. We help our clients build competitive advantage by better understanding where customers demand is in the marketplace today and where it is heading in the future. The Marketing Executive aids Marketing Managers in all areas of the marketing mix and client work, as well as aligning brands, products and services with consumer demand to generate superior growth and profits.
This position offers training and quick progression towards becoming a Marketing Manager. We’re looking for qualified candidates who will possess 3+ years marketing experience including the skills detailed below and relevant work experience.
As a Marketing Executive, you will:
- Manage client relationships
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations;
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national and specialist publications - or on the radio, depending on the organisation and the campaign;
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs;
- Writing and proofreading copy;
- Liaising with designers and printers;
- Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship;
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Managing budgets;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Supporting the marketing manager.
- 3+ years marketing experience
- A degree in marketing
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Fast learning
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Driven to grow and develop skillset
- Good teamwork skills
- Commercial awareness
Jobs are currently available in the Melbourne and Sydney offices.
- Read more...Last night I attended an event just for an hour or so that my friend was hosting. I caught up with a few people and without realizing it, had to take a few steps back.The reason being is sometimes things…
- Read more...I have been reading over the past week or so about the rise and fall of 1-Page, a public listed company on the ASX, headquartered in the US.