After chatting, I got off the phone and a client called. They had just moved office in Sydney and wanted some help with stylish furniture. Within seconds a proposition presents itself. Who was top of mind? Of course, James Moran was. It's amazing that by picking up the phone and touching base with people, you can make a $20,000 sale in a matter of minutes.
Being top of mind and being promoted through word of mouth marketing is a great way to build your business, expand your client base and show-off your products.
If you have time today, pick up the phone to 10 people you haven't spoken to in a while. You never know what the result may be.
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants