According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2006 figures), 71% are born in Australia, 68% are male, and a staggering 58% are aged between 30 and 50 years. Important statistics if you are thinking about marketing to them, let me assure you.
Given the economic climate over the past 18 months, I imagine that there are a lot of small business operators that aren’t too busy at all and in that lies a problem.
What do you do when times are tough, there aren’t many clients that are out there or at least ones that are finding you and you need to make a living?
Starving isn’t an option, and there are no jobs available to get back into the workforce.
No matter how small you are, many of the strategies used by larger organizations to go to market, create sales opportunities and promote a brand, can still be achieved by a small business for little or no cost.
That is of course, if you don’t count time as a cost, which for the record – I do!
No matter what you sell, or service you provide to your customers, there are a series of proven, effective growth strategies you can apply to your business – many right away, and many with little to no cost to implement – that can immediately have an impact on customer growth, loyalty, frequency and revenue.
It’s about having access to the information and using it in a way that is effective.
Many of the small businesses that come to Marketing Eye are ready to take that leap and create opportunities for sales, growth for their brand and engagement of their customers more frequently.
Some however, don’t understand the idea of marketing and what it can do for their business. They don’t take into account who is their target audience and what they need to hear, see and feel to make the decision that the small business wants them to make.
They do ‘marketing’ according to what ‘they’ like, not taking into consideration their target audience.
Profiling who your client is and what they look like is imperative to strategic marketing. Look at who has bought your services or products before and ask them why. Did they do it because of your relationship, the read about you on the internet, searched google for relevant services or products or heard about your brand through word of mouth. Whatever the reason, you need to know to ensure better use of your marketing dollars.
Marketing Eye can offer small businesses a ‘marketing eye’, key marketing strategies and coaching tools to help get your business focused on what’s most important to drive sales & marketing success.
- Coaching: Marketing Eye will work with you personally to understand your business better, develop business goals, and to create and help you implement a successful marketing plan that helps you grow your business. We treat your business like it’s our own, and work hard to help you achieve the results that you have been looking for.
- Customer Acquisition: Need more leads to your business? More appointments? More visitors to your Web site? Marketing Eye can help.
- Customer Loyalty & Frequency: When new customers make their first purchase, that should be just the beginning of a long, mutually-beneficial and profitable relationship. We’ll make sure you have the tools, products and strategy in place to turn new and current customers into frequent visitors, regular customers and brand ambassadors.
- Business Development & Product Strategy: What else will your customers buy? How can you increase your share of wallet with current customers, and open ourself up to new revenue from even more customers? Marketing Eye will help you ask the right answers to give you a blueprint for where to take your business.
To learn more about using Marketing Eye to accelerate the success and revenue of your small business call 1300 300 080 today.
If you are a small business and are in desperate need of marketing, but can’t see how you are able to afford it, why not consider Marketing Eye’s Leasing Plan? For just 17.95 per day, you can have a Marketing Eye in your business.
And if you just need a beer to think about it, why not enter www.effengreatbloke.com.au to win a year’s supply of beer for you and a friend.
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants