- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants
Today, I had lunch with a girlfriend. She is super smart, entrepeneurial, full of life and just a wonderful person.
I met her in Houston at a business conference and got to know her over a week because she was good friends with a friend of mine. Actually, our mutual friend insisted that we meet and catch up. Which we did and have never looked back.
Her name is Michelle Carden and many people may remember her when she gained profile and respect for building a very big company in Australia and selling it off for millions.
She sent me a text this morning to see if I was available for lunch. I hate doing lunch during the work week because it takes me away from my beloved computer, but she said she had some feedback on my IM for me, so it really was in my best interests to go.
5 Minutes with Michelle is worth a fortune. If you don't become so inspired that you are literally jumping up and down on your chair, you are certainly getting insight into her brilliance as a business woman and as a human being.
She is dynamite. Her energy is completely contagious and she has so many business ideas up her sleeve, that I am surprised how she can possibly walk around.
What I learnt today was simple; A lunch date with someone can change your outcomes.
She gave me some advice that superceded that of everyone who has been speaking to me about my Information Memorandum to date. Now, I have taken that advice, raced back to the office and I am straight back to work.
Thanks Michelle. You rock!
Mellissah Smith is a marketing expert, author, writer, public speaker and technology innovator. Having worked with more than 300 companies across technology, medical device, professional services, manufacturing, logistics, finance and health industries, Mellissah has a well-established reputation as an experienced marketing professional with more than 20 years experience. As the founder and managing director of Marketing Eye, she has taken the company from startup to a multi-million dollar enterprise with offices in Australia and the US. Mellissah is also the Editor in Chief of Marketing Eye Magazine, a quarterly magazine that cover marketing, entrepreneurship, travel, health and wellbeing. #mellissah #marketingeye
Latest from Mellissah Smith
- Marketing Eye's growth is a mixed bag
- How to integrate the perfect marketing and sales collaboration
- Your life is now played out in public - and I don't like it - do you?
- The 1-Page debacle is really bad for the disruptive recruitment technology industry
- The business of business is people - and companies aren't using the right tools - yet!
If you desire to take a good deal from this article then you
have to apply these strategies to your won website.
My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally right.
This put up actually made my day. You cann't consider simply how a lot time I had spent for this information!
You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I
find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand.
It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for
your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing
many months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any methods to stop hackers?
You really make it seem so easy together with your presentation however I
to find this topic to be actually something which
I think I might never understand. It kind of feels too complicated and extremely extensive for me.
I'm having a look ahead to your next submit, I'll attempt to get the cling
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
- Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning…
Written by lean belly breakthrough
on Friday, 24 March 2017 09:02
Are you curious about where you are going?
- A really insightful read. You are selfless and always trying…
Written by Allie Lim
on Friday, 24 March 2017 02:36
Top 100 Influencers in Entrepreneurship in the world - wow!
- want to start blog how and where go about it?
Written by Packers and Movers in Panvel
on Thursday, 23 March 2017 16:50
Why visual stimulation improves your social media marketing
- Love these! The working environment is so impactful on productivity…
Written by Simone
on Thursday, 23 March 2017 15:06
5 Uber Cool Employee Thank You's
- Thanks for your insights. You articles are very informative. These…
Written by Tommys
on Thursday, 23 March 2017 12:33
5 Marketing tips that will take your business to the next level in 2016/17