In small business marketing, there are few successful players. Most are freelancers or they have very small businesses and outsource areas of their business. We don't hire freelancers and have a no outsourcing policy. Part of our point of difference.
Marketing Eye provides a complete marketing department under one roof. No outsourcing. That means that the companies brands we work with, are managed and maintained with branding integrity across all marketing and communications mediums.
Later today, I will post a presentation of what we do and how we do it on Slideshare, but for now, let's talk about what Marketing Eye is doing to expand.
Australia is going very well. We are very happy with its growth and our CEO, Julie Schoneveld is a passionate and talented leader.
But Australia is a very small market.
The US is not. It's huge. Mammoth. 27.5 million potential clients that fit into our small business category.
To launch in the US market, we need to showcase our point of difference and get our brand out there very fast and effectively. We need to set up sales teams, a Marketing Eye school and aggressively hit the market.
To do this, we need a capital injection. So, in the upcoming weeks, as we finalise our investors that are going to assist in Marketing Eye expanding to the US, I will share my journey - the highs and the lows.
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants