I get to use my 25 years experience in marketing, and 18 years experience in business to help those less fortunate than I through The World Incubator and other charities in which I support.
This blog allows me to express how I feel and my thoughts on pretty much any topic - and that's a privilege let me assure you.
Business is going great and has done so for as long as I can remember. That confidence in your business gives you power to take more risks, try new things and explore what is possible.
This leads me to the satisfaction I get from being able to use my brain in other ways, like developing a software platform which I believe will change an industry, and a robot that will make marketing strategies smarter and give clients better results.
Then I have a magazine which doesn't always get the love it should have, but is certainly a great place to share other entrepreneurs stories. And last, but certainly not least, I have a great life that sometimes I don't realise enough. I have a dog that is quite possibly the best partner in crime one could ever have. If you feel up to it, follower her on Instagram on @thereal_pippasmith . I am never alone. I always have a friend. And my family is phenomenal.
Do I feel privileged? You bet I do.
So, I say to everyone who wants to achieve any goal they have "roll up your sleeves, work hard and remember constant relentless improvement is always necessary".
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants