The last few weeks have been more difficult as I have been working too hard and although I know it is for a good reason, it is testing me in ways I sometimes struggle with. Of course, people like me are resilient and we work through anything. We believe in ourselves and our own capabilities, and never let anything stand in our way.
While I have had to dig deep and push through of late, I came to work today to get two emails that really make me happy. The smile cannot be taken off my face. Things are falling into place and it's my moment to shine with the investment I have made in technology.
I say that not in a boasting way, but with a firm understanding that it takes so much to get to the point where something goes 'live'. Over time you have so many hurdles to overcome, struggles with finding the right people or even beta testing sights and all of these things together combined mean that you often carry around a heavy load.
No dream is achieved walking down 'Easy Street'. The satisfaction that comes from hard work, obstacles, failures and successes - all combined bring together meaning in what you do.
So, today is to be celebrated. It's my moment to say 'I have achieved something that I never thought possible'. Thank you Universe!
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants