My business can survive without me. It is self-managing with a flat organisational structure. No management, just an ongoing need for constant improvement and developing of employees. This could in fact be my game-changing moment. Something that defines me in a more meaningful way than business. Giving your people the power to move forward in your business with reward along the way, is a way forward that is conducive to ensuring that everyone is happy.
I also noted that Jack Ma, founder of Alibaba Group and billionaire entrepreneur (worth an estimated US$28.6 billion) talked about people in their 30's. Are we doing enough to give them the ability to make the world a better place, as they are the one's who hold the future in their hands? Are we empowering them, educating them and giving them the tools as they will "change the world, build the world...".
I thought going to an Ashram would give me the answers, but I have realised that listening to others is the only way we can get the answers, then trusting our own gut instinct. What is it that we want out of life, and how are we going to get there? What is our own greater purpose?
It's Monday and I feel as though this week is going to be the most spiritual, enlightening and powerful week of my life. What an amazing outcome from just listening to a YouTube snapshot!
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants