Marketing Eye Magazine provides stories on entrepreneurs and the latest in marketing. Featuring everyone from Bill Gates and Ashton Kutcher, to newly launched brands and celebrities who have successfully transitioned from television to business.
Marketing Eye has just released issue 2 of its groundbreaking marketing magazine with Australian media identity Sami Lukis on the cover. Marketing Eye magazine has a readership of influentual marketers, entrepreneurs and C-suite executives.
Marketing Eye is a magazine filled with informative stories from business leaders such as yourself and we want you to be involved.
The 84 page glossy magazine is delivered directly to entrepreneurs, Managing Directors, CEOs, Marketing Managers and Senior Managers with an income predominantly over $100,000 p.a. As a highly valued client, we want to give you a voice.
Click here to buy magazine.
With a similar format to custom magazines like Qantas or Virgin Blue’s in flight magazines, Marketing Eye magazine will feature editorials about:
- Business leaders - feature articles focus on Australian and global business leaders and offer insights about their road to success
- Entrepreneurs - aspirational articles to encourage and inspire
- Leadership - tips to inspire you to become better leaders
- Marketing - everything from automation and remarketing to inside sales, Marketing Eye takes a cutting edge approach to delivering all the marketing information necessary to help you become a better marketer.
- Finance - advice and products specifically for the wealth conscious
- Investment - stocks, property
- Business Travel
- Marketing and Events
To book your space in the magazine call Marketing Eye on 1300 300 080.
Double Page Spread - $10,990 + GST (casual), $10,200+ GST (biannual) $9,990+ GST (4-issues)
Full Page - $5,990 + GST (casual), $5,200+ GST (biannual) $4,990+ GST (4-issues)
Half Page - $3,990 + GST (casual), $3,200+ GST (biannual) $2,990+ GST (4-issues)
BOOK TODAY to reserve your space.
- Read more...Last night I attended an event just for an hour or so that my friend was hosting. I caught up with a few people and without realizing it, had to take a few steps back.The reason being is sometimes things…
- Read more...I have been reading over the past week or so about the rise and fall of 1-Page, a public listed company on the ASX, headquartered in the US.