Marketing Eye Magazine provides stories on entrepreneurs and the latest in marketing. Featuring everyone from Bill Gates and Ashton Kutcher, to newly launched brands and celebrities who have successfully transitioned from television to business.
Marketing Eye has just released issue 2 of its groundbreaking marketing magazine with Australian media identity Sami Lukis on the cover. Marketing Eye magazine has a readership of influentual marketers, entrepreneurs and C-suite executives.
Marketing Eye is a magazine filled with informative stories from business leaders such as yourself and we want you to be involved.
The 84 page glossy magazine is delivered directly to entrepreneurs, Managing Directors, CEOs, Marketing Managers and Senior Managers with an income predominantly over $100,000 p.a. As a highly valued client, we want to give you a voice.
Click here to buy magazine.
With a similar format to custom magazines like Qantas or Virgin Blue’s in flight magazines, Marketing Eye magazine will feature editorials about:
- Business leaders - feature articles focus on Australian and global business leaders and offer insights about their road to success
- Entrepreneurs - aspirational articles to encourage and inspire
- Leadership - tips to inspire you to become better leaders
- Marketing - everything from automation and remarketing to inside sales, Marketing Eye takes a cutting edge approach to delivering all the marketing information necessary to help you become a better marketer.
- Finance - advice and products specifically for the wealth conscious
- Investment - stocks, property
- Business Travel
- Marketing and Events
To book your space in the magazine call Marketing Eye on 1300 300 080.
Double Page Spread - $10,990 + GST (casual), $10,200+ GST (biannual) $9,990+ GST (4-issues)
Full Page - $5,990 + GST (casual), $5,200+ GST (biannual) $4,990+ GST (4-issues)
Half Page - $3,990 + GST (casual), $3,200+ GST (biannual) $2,990+ GST (4-issues)
BOOK TODAY to reserve your space.
- Read more...It's been a hectic few months and this week has been no different. With the weekend upon us, I can safely say that the next few months I am only focused on Marketing Eye, technology development and the people who have…
- Read more...Shit happens. It's a fact. Business will not always be smooth sailing and believe it or not, it's ok. What we learn from our challenges and mistakes is what makes us stronger and more capable in the future.