Marketing Eye had one vision: to be the best disruptive small business marketing firm in the world.
Unlike many other companies, if every marketing company is walking one way, we want to walk the other. What we do for small to medium sized businesses is game-changing, to the point that when we go into a business, we do so with "change in mind". We audit their marketing practices and leave no stone unturned, giving clients the freedom to do what they do best, while we focus on their target audience, how to connect with them and nurture them all the way to a sale.
Entrepreneurs often have vision, but it's the 'great's' that actually make it happen. While we won't attest to being there just yet, our dreams are alive and living and breathing in everything we do.
We don't just provide a marketing service, but we take the gaps in what is available in marketing technologies today, and develop solutions to ensure that Marketing Eye's consultants work harder, faster and smarter than our competitors.
Our people are not ordinary. If they have lasted more than a year, that means that they are on their way to being what we call a "Navy Seal" in the making. Someone who makes their bed every morning to perfection and never rings the bell when times get tough. They see that the small things in our processes and systems are the most important to delivering on our promise to each and every client.
We are not afraid of failure, but also don't believe in stupidity. The latter referring to making the same mistakes over and over again. With more than 200 marketing strategies under our belt, and more than 400 marketing campaigns, we have learned a lesson or two along the way.
We don't sit back and take orders, instead preferring to bring something to the table in terms of experience, creativity and better ways to reach and connect with your target audience.
Where do we see ourselves in the next 5 years? Simple: Bigger. Smarter. Global. Leader. Innovator. Tech Marketers.
To achieve this, we will:
- Continually strive to produce the highest level of marketing advice to our clients
- Focus on creativity and innovation in everything we do
- Improve our service delivery and ensure that we are open to new markets and new ideas
- Invest in our people, our clients and our craft
- Innovate and lead the marketing industry as a thought-leader and developer of key technologies and systems
- Never market for marketing sake – keeping our campaigns and our service strategic with set key performance indicators
- Work with clients to ensure that their marketing investment receives a return on investment that is comparable to industry standards
- Give marketing managers the opportunity to work for themselves under the guidance and systems of Marketing Eye
- Read more...It's been a hectic few months and this week has been no different. With the weekend upon us, I can safely say that the next few months I am only focused on Marketing Eye, technology development and the people who have…
- Read more...Shit happens. It's a fact. Business will not always be smooth sailing and believe it or not, it's ok. What we learn from our challenges and mistakes is what makes us stronger and more capable in the future.